HAR Cares for Youth's Annual bowling tournament happened May 19th 2022! Thank you to all community members that participated this year!
If you missed out don't worry! You can always participate next year, or donate by clicking the button below.
This year the bowling tournament funds will help the HAR Cares for Youth Committee fill direct appeal requests for children in need, stuff backpacks for our annual back to school back pack donation, and help fund local initiatives that benefit the youth. Check out what the HAR Cares for Youth Committee has done so far this year!
- Provide 2 twin beds to a local family in need
- Donate with $250 match by Pierson's building center to the Boys and Girls Club Community Garden.
- Donate $250 to the Imagination Library for 10 students to receive books for 1 year.
- Donate a $250 Gift card for a family in need to purchase a crib for their newborn.
- Donate $250 for a family to purchase clothing for two children.
- Purchase cube shelving for a family in need.
- Purchase a gift card for a family in need of all new clothing, shoes, and more.
- Start collections for the annual School Supply/ Backpack for students fundraiser.
The HAR Cares for Youth Committee is always looking to help children in need in Humboldt County. If you or someone you know needs help please download the donation request form or contact KristenC@harealtors.com
You can help local youth year round by donating to HAR Cares for youth, signing up for our annual bowling tournament, or signing up for our annual Golf Tournament. To get involved contact Kristen C at the HAR office today!